Closer to God exists to foster a community that together pursues encounters with the living and loving God. This is done through a series of online venues, including discussion forums and discussion boards. We created this community space for that reason alone, and so we are compelled to hold to standards that will further facilitate that for our members and guests. Clear and enforced community etiquette is a great way to help us stay aligned with this goal and with our core values,
Offensive and Defamatory ContentHarassment includes:
- Offensive or snarky comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments or personal, charged attacks against another community member meant to defame, harass, or belittle.
- Gratuitous or sexual images or behavior of any kind.
- Inappropriately aggressive behavior or threats of violence.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following.
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes.
- Consistent disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcomed and unsolicited communication to community members about personal products and services, such as selling of alternative services or additional ancillary products available on the market.
Ultimately, what constitutes harassment can be subjective and we reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to a User’s account and to delete any content posted through it, without notice and at our discretion, if we deem it to be engaging in any of the behavior above.
By posting or contributing content (including but not limited to forums, Q&A, and blog comments), you are granting ClosertoGod.online license to this content.
If you have created a User account on the ClosertoGod.online site, you are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account, even if content is posted by others who have access to your account. Please guard your account password diligently.
Please do not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else. If you believe that someone has misrepresented your identity on the site, please contact us at help@closertoGod.online.
ClosertoGod.online Content Disclaimer
This disclaimer applies to all content in the ClosertoGod.online blog, Q&A sessions, blog discussions, and various other forms where users can submit or add content.
The content, interactions, and forums provide information, narratives, personal exercises, and advice based on the experiences of the ClosertoGod.online staff, and content on our sites is based on personal experience, a study of Scripture and various thought-leaders within the Judeo-Christian ethic.
If you have concerns, comments, or problems with any of the material you find on our site, please feel free to contact us.